Thursday, February 19, 2009

Moral hazard


Ok folks, I have been studying this here economic meltdown with my tier 3 edumuhcashun, and I think I have ciphered out a few things.

People will do dishonest things to make a buck if there is little or no oversight, or if the oversight is in on the fix. I equate this to Big 12 referees giving Texas calls in football games. We all know its going on, and despite the obvious being pointed out time after time, it keeps happening. Big 12 referees ought to apply for jobs with the SEC. Not the Conference but the Securities Exchange Commission.

See what I did here?

Today, I had a customer write a check from the bank that has the wagon train on their logo. They suck rhinoceros ass, by the way. Well today, they made me wait 30 minutes to cash a check until I spoke with a "Personal Banker". The banker was a bitch. I asked, "why are you guys doing this?" She said, "we must do it to get more accounts on the books. It's just what we do." I said, "hmmm, does pissing people off work?"

She cashed the check.







No comments: