Thursday, October 23, 2008

Top 5 TV shows



Current.

1. It's always sunny in Philadelphia. It's the greatest show since BSG pissed me off.
1b. Entourage. I can't decide if its going to start sucking or if it is still greatness.
1c. Mike Leach Show. With a bullet ^
4. College Gameday
5. Flight of the Conchords. You either get it or you dont.

All-times

1. A-Team. No explanation needed. (when i was a boy, I wanted to be Face, but now I'm older and I realize I'm Murdock.)
2. Star Trek: TNG (I was thinking of being Worf for Halloween.)
3. Cheers
4. Moonlighting (best written show of the 80's)
5. What's Happenin
5b. Soul Train-never mind worf...I'm going as the Dude at 48 seconds below. Instant good mood watching the line dance.


2 comments:

Atticus said...

They have "A Team" The Movie in the planning stage. Bruce Willis and Woody Harrelson possibly in the lead roles. Terry Tate should be Mr. T.

Unknown said...

I think Lester Robinson should play Mr. T in blackface.