Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The art of my depression.

Imagine being locked inside a room with the theme of Rockford Files constantly being played.

Rockford theme

Bummer.


So far my job search has yielded ONE "REAL" interview. I dont count the numerous offers from insurance companies and quick buck pyramid scammers. Today this dude claimed he had the hottest thing since Microsoft and I could be on the ground floor. I asked him if it was plastics and he didn't get it. He didn't get me either.

I am on a diet. It is working and I am losing weight. If I stay depressed another couple of months I might be able to get to my target weight loss of two 3rd graders.

If the Raiders lose to Baylor they might have to lock me up in the state mental hospital. How in the hell do we suck so bad to score only 3 points? Terrible.

No comments: