Friday, September 08, 2006

everybody is working for the weekend.



Random thoughts.

1. The Crock hunter guy dies and everyone goes bezerko. I dont get it, I dont really care, and I dont understand why everyone is so interested. Does this make me an asshole for not caring?

2. I always feel the cold illness coming on before I actually get the bad symptoms, but I really cant do much about them. Is there a Dristan nasal spray conspiracy to prevent a cure for the cold?

3. Why is my emotional wellbeing tied to the outcome of a football contest? I know this is stupid, and shalllow, and yet I like it even though i get dissapointed time and again. Am I the battered spouse unwilling to press charges?

4. Mexican food is the greatest invention of all times.

5. On Sunday, I am going to listen to the Beatles, read the Sunday New York Times, and watch the US Open Tennis Final. Then I am going to wrap a hot towel around my head a take a nap.

6. TCU weekend at the hacienda starts a week from today. Can you smell the puffy tostado?

No comments: