Monday, September 18, 2006

High tide and green grass.



Here comes your 19th nervous breakdown.


Sorry for the lack of postings. I had the flu all week and finally decided to come back. I have a few things to say first before the rant.

First, summer is over and I have been drinking since half past june. Not really, but I re-worded some cool song lyrics to come up with that.

Second, A camera phone flask would be nice to market to the college kids.

Now the rant. I went to the Tech-TCU fiasco this weekend. Where is the Lexapro?

85 year old grumpy old man sitting two rows above me.

Hey Hey, you you, get off of my ass during the game and quit yelling at me to sit down. Just because this is the first Tech game you could attend since the hey day of J. T. King doesn't mean we all got to sit and watch. I come to make noise and have fun. Good luck with that hypertension and wish me luck with mine. ASS!

Frog Club parkers 5 minutes before game

Way to go on the thinking. 5 minutes before kickoff and you idiots decide to pull in and park whilst everyone is jamming into stadium. Time is not on your side with the brethren in town. We aint fucking UAB, even though we played like it Saturday.

TCU FANS

I really wish I could hate you, but I cant get no satisfaction. I thought the frogs showed more class than the Nebraska fans during the 60 point asswhoopin days of the 90's. Funny how losing turns your attitude.

What the Filani, Mike!

Where is the fight? Is TCU really that good? Were we ready to play? I use to love you, is it all over now?

Good Times, Bad Times

All I can say is. My Uncle Brent is a first class showman. He and some of his ATO fraternity brothers from the 60's put on an outstanding feed. The brisket and sausage were better than Angelo's could dream. I want to thank those guys and gals again for doing all of that hard work. I know they probably fed about 3000. Also, the Hogg Maulies were awesome. They played a full set and sounded great. Rodie Morrow is a distant cousin or somesuch and he and the band are always fun. It is good to see the youth of Roby and Rotan, Texas prospering.

As tears go by

The game was less expensive and more painful than a root canal.

This could be the last time

Maybe the last time, I dont know. We play the frogs in Fort Worth, fall of 2011.

No comments: