Sunday, December 28, 2008

Red River Rivalry

I have read the article provided below by Thayer Evans in THE New York Times.


http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/26/sports/ncaafootball/26recruit.html?_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss&pagewanted=all



Geoff Ketchum wrote a a rebuttal for Orangebloods.com. I read it too.


Not that my opinion counts for much here, but usually in these types of emotionally charged disputes between the two, I consider the source. It would be a no-brainer NYT vs. Orangebloods? Are you kidding me.

Well, not so fast my friends....Thayer Evans it seems has an obvious fascination about the Oklahoma Sooners. In fact, here are a list of some of his articles and biography.


Here is the scoop folks. Mind you, this is pure specualtion.

The recruit is a dumbass. The mother is a greedy dumbass. Recruit really wants to play for Texas but is not sure, but Mom really likes OU's 'offer' for a scholarship. ENTER "unbiased" Reporter.

Now here is the rub folks. I find it hard to believe that the New York Times would publish such an article, then I noticed it was December 25th. I guess the editor was in the Hamptons for Christmas thus weak article almost void of credibility gets published.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very nice......