Sunday, January 04, 2009

Focusness


Focusness


Focusness is something I heard watching a football game this season. I cannot remember which, but to my surprise, others must have heard it too. The sheer joy of focusness is spreading like a fire in a lake of fire. I have now seen the focusness phenomenon reach the interwebs at hornsfans.com and espn message boards, as well as Shaggybevo. Yaya I peruse the evil empire sites...so sue me, those kids gots brains.

Focusness is not a word, of course. It has much more meaning than one word can sufficiently represent. Focusness is not a dream. Focusness represents a nuevo social consciousness uplifting the human spirit to a clearer and more defined tomorrow. Remember you heard it here first. Focusness is THE social movement of our time, maybe even bigger than lolcats.

1 comment:

Harry said...

reminds me of "truthiness."