Saturday, June 03, 2006

Her Sioux name is Screws on second date.


This chick blew me off yesterday with this letter. It is so well written, I thought it should be shared.

Listen, I've decided I don't think you and are going to work out. It's not the job thing, it's more a personality thing. I don't really know how to explain that though I don't think it really needs explaining. So there ya go. But I would like to again say thank you for our date Friday, and dinner Saturday and Monday. Best wishes for you in the future.








Here is my response:

Dear Screws on second date,

I respect your intention in writing that letter. A poorly written blow off is better than wasting time. I can appreciate that. Personality? I am so glad I didn't hire a hooker last weekend. I got off a bit more cheaper. You know what they say, more bang for the buck. Just kidding. Well have fun f***ing the internet goth rejects on minumum wage. I really hope you can find one.








No comments: