Friday, June 02, 2006

Top 10 Lubbock Bars

My Alltime favorite Lubbock Bars.

1. Fox and Hound-houses could have been bought with the money I spent in there, housing developments with the amount I didn't get charged.





2. On Broadway-piano man, cheap whiskey, loose women.
3. Bash's-no explanation needed
4. J. Patrick O'Malley's-single tear
5. Yacht Club-right around the corner from Tech Terrace.
6. Tavern on the Green-pitch and putt night golf with cheap beer in the clubhouse..PURE GENIUS...F*** WAL MART!
7. Der Fluegenhafen-hell yeah
8. Robin's Nest-the amount of Spanish I de-learned could re-write Don Quixote
9. YELLOW ROSE-I can still hear Jay's constipated voice commercial on FMX.
10. Adolphs-its like a room full of stroke victims getting hammered and singing Skynyrd.


No comments: