Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Souvenirs from Louisiana













I also picked up some negative attitudes about people that are ignorant, as if I needed some more.

A friend and longtime Louisiana resident said that it is a badge of honor in the African American community to get publicly humiliated then come back and beat a white man for public office. That line of logic, if true, only lends me to deduce one thing. Reap it.

The best thing about Louisiana is the food, and simple things like Community Coffee. In my opinion, it is the best coffee on the market and it is cheaper (and tastes better) than any of the swill at Starbucks.







One of the most remarkable things about Louisiana is the obvious rampant crime and corruption. I am not smart enough to figure it all out, but I do know that it is a way of life and will likely never cease.




Despite all the troubles it is a remarkable natural beauty.

No comments: