Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Caught between the longing for love...

and the struggle for the Legal Tender.-Jackson Browne">The Pretender by Jackson Browne














One of my best friends got fired yesterday from a lockstepper Republican Political Action Committee. Bummer man. If you ask me nothing could be better for the Jayman. He is on his way to the unemployment office in Austin today. To help with the effort to free Jay of his financial burdens, and keep him in the lifestyle he is accostume to, I am starting a blog for him (he doesn't have internet access). My plan is to do a daily log of his agony, laziness, and general dismay. It is my hope that Jay can find his true inner "DUDE" through this trying time. If you are the kind of person that wants to give to an educated/able bodied/talented/cigar smoking/armed/beer drinker, and all around good guy with anger management issues...please take the time to pay your respect here at Lifestyles of the Poor and Pathetic.

No comments: