Friday, August 11, 2006

Quincy M.E.



I cant help it. I have to blog about Quincy. The things that Quincy would pull out of peoples noses. The hair samples. Quincy was Trapper John and Jewish Sherlock Holmes all in one. The quick witted Quincy could run circles around the modern day CSI posers. Shit, I dont ever watch CSI because I have seen Quincy. That Jewish wunderdoc played by Jack Klugman didn't need a computer! They didn't have personal PC's. Not even the Vic20 was out then. Quincy was the smartest doctor on 70's TV, hands down. He also had this cool Japanese sidekick played by actor Robert Ito. Couple of ADD driven questions pop up here. You think Ito and Pat Morita had to read for the same parts in Hollywood? Is there no limit to the useless thoughts my brain can come up with?

Anyway, Quincy PEOPLE. Bomb shizzle! The Quints always had the hawt ladies as well. I now present Quincy M.E. I dont know what the M.E. stands for.

Quincy. I like typing Quincy and saying Quincy. It makes me feel cool. If I ever win an award on an actual award show, I want to come on stage to the Quincy theme music...SO COOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

medical examiner

Helmut said...

Mysterious Epstein

Anonymous said...

Magical Elf