Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/bourdain/bourdain-season3.html




If I ever get a life "Do-over", I am definitely going to be like Anthony. I am about half way through this book and it is the best book I have read in quite some time. I like him because he has a great life, he knows it, and he is living it. If you don't know, he has a television show where he travels from country to country, and he eats and drinks like the natives. It is awesome. Anthony Bourdain has a personality that reminds me of all my favorite traits in my oldest friends.

If you get a chance, check it out.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

I LOVE Anthony Bourdain. I've read Kitchen Confidential and A Cook's Tour, and am just waiting for The Nasty Bits to be in paperback (I really do prefer those nicer paperbacks to a hardback -- much more portable, for my incessant reading habit). The guy does have a great life, no? Mr. Gleemonex and I have a TiVo season pass for his current show, No Reservations, which kicks ass -- we just saw the one on Malaysia last night. Lots of good stuff, minus the bull-penis soup ...