Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dear Longhorn friends,


I feel your pain. Losing back to back game to unranked opponents isn't pleasant. I know most of you have been here before, but the fall is furthest from the top. You guys really didn't have a chance. Coach Fran is the greatest football mind in the history of Lone Star State athletics, and it was only a matter of time before he hung one on you guys.

Whatever you do, don't blame the Big 12 referees. It's a trip to negative town you guys don't need. Think of the wellbeing of your children.

My advice to you is to watch 7 hours of Rose Bowl DVD's. Don't torture yourselves and watch the OU-Lite game. That well has probably run dry on 'backing' into the Championship game, but who knows? You know deep down that Stoops is going to take care of business today.

If you care to, there is room on the Cowboy bandwagon I officially jumped on Thursday. Oh sorry, I guess you guys are Oiler fans again with Vince being there and all. Hey, I root for the Miami Red Raiders every Sunday.

Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, and Glory last forever.


Falco or Bucky Richardson, I always forget.

No comments: