Monday, November 20, 2006

Helmut is to blame for Tech mediocrity.

Before I got punished with a paddle at school, inevitably I would hear, 'this hurts me more than it is going to hurt you.'
Sorry bro...but I just can't stand to watch a good man falter into the abyss.
First, Helmut forgot the pirate flag at my house in Ft. Worth before the Frog Super Bowl. Not that we needed it, but that lack of focus in diehard Tech fans spilled over onto the team and led to a 5 loss season. Good job.
Second, you root for way too many college teams now. Where are you at? I could handle Colorado State, K-State, and Rice (who doesn't love Rice.) Weird but I put up with it. But now the damn Pigs! Blasphemous Bullshit! Your inner Texan must still be at the 95 Cotton Bowl. Need to check him out of the Bates Motel and get a grip. Arkansas? Dude, those inbreds were a scourge and blight on the Republic. Just because your nephew ruined his life by matriculating in FayetteNAM, doesn't mean you need to ruin yours. Think of the kids and don't go near the light Carol Anne. If you bought a Pig hat on ebay then I'm too late.
Helmut, it wasn't the refs, turnovers, lack of defense, Graham's Mizzou game pick 6's.....it was you!
But luckily, I am here to help. You need a retreat to Dosa to get your mind right. We have a highly specailized professional team ready to assist your rehabilitation. Until then, I think you need to become a S.P. and pay you debt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Texas LongHorn
fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Texas fans too.
Not really knowing what a Texas fan was, but wanting to be liked by their
teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. A
little girl named Janet has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Texas fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm a proud "Raiders Fan" boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks
Janet why she is an Texas Tech fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Raider fans, so I'm a Raider fan too" she
responds.

The teacher is angry now "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your
mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Janet smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Texas fan."