Monday, March 05, 2007

The world needs more Lloyd Dobler


"Kickboxing. Sport of the future."


-Lloyd Dobler

If you do not know who Lloyd Dobler is then you have missed out. For God sakes he got a date with Diane Court.


Today at 5:30pm CST, I begin my kick boxing career. My first match will be against a 43 year old single mother from Smyer. She is going to feel the smoke coming from my guns of fury.

Seriously, it is just a class aimed at cardio conditioning exercise, although I am taking boxing lessons every now and again. I'm shooting for a debut at the O.L. Slaton Junior High Golden gloves classic next October.

The Great White Hope hopes to be not so great by then.

"I am looking for a dare to be great situation."

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that. "

"The rain on my car is a baptism, the new me, Ice Man, Power Lloyd, my assault on the world begins now. "



2 comments:

Harry said...

Lloyd Dobler --sigh--

Gleemonex said...

My father wants me to join the military, but I can't work for that corporation.