Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Hump


I am completely blown away! This is a song lyric from the Black Eyed Peas.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps (x3)
In the back and in the front.
My lovin’ got u,
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me,up on me, on me.
What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What u gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.

Its aptly named, "My Humps".

Catchy huh?


Move over Beastie Boyz. These guys can write! I'm no huge fan of hippy hop music, but I know a classic when I hear it. Dont get me wrong here. I wouldn't recommend this album just yet, I've only heard the one song. But if this song is indicative of the Album content, we may have the best album since 'To the Extreme' by Vanilla Ice. I'm totally serious kids...ITS THAT GOOD!

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/My-Humps-lyrics-Black-Eyed-Peas/A03069D1CAEDF1A148257013000F75FD

No comments: