Wednesday, November 23, 2005


OH Boy...this should be fun! Thats right kids...its the Enron Cotton Bowl! January 2nd, i will be skipping work for a wonderful morning in South Dallas. I know we got our asses handed to us on a plate when we played the spoiled children there...but damn Zebbie was a freshman. At least the Cotton Bowl is in a decent neighborhood and there wont be any Sooners around.

I'm not too sure who we are playing. Obviously, we think its BAMA. It really wont matter. I'm sure this will be just like the Clemson and Cal games. They think that there Conference is da shizzle. They think their all-star prep 10 star recruits that cant spell are gonna romp our Big 12 Texas kids. Well....let em eat donkey balls! Clemson got a big plate of donkey balls in 02; and how do you think the Cal liked there balls? Bad question for that school. Anyways, this aint my daddy's TEXAS TECH!

So buy yo tickets faithful and stay tuned cause da Kingfish is going to have a throw down befo, afta, and afta de game....ya dig dat? I know I says it twist cause i understands efectuals! Maggie (my dog) has agreed to be the designated driver. I figure it cant hurt since nobody in Dallas County is a real Texan anyways.

Any Bama fans want to party and have a good time, ya came to the right place. Texas Tech is known in these parts to be the College of Knowledge but we also know how to treat a guest.

Gimme some love peeps cause in my hood its.....BROS BEFO HOS!

Happy Ramahanakwazamas!

No comments: