Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BOISE STATE....

will never be Oklahoma. I like that. Tonight, if you were watching, you got to see a truly classic game between speed, talent, and arrogance versus a college football team.

Inspiring. To my knowledge Boise State doesn't have 5 star recruits, paychecks from the car dealerships for no actual work, or excuses. What Boise State has is respect. They earned it.

Boise State...they had the lead, they lost the lead, then they decided to win. Then they won.

To be frank, I don't know why, other than money, why a school like Boise State or any aspiring mid-major would want to compete with cheaters. They are too good for it. They have done more with less for so long with actual student-athletes, why would they need to prove they can be pro.

Nevertheless, OU will be OU, and for tonight the Boise State Broncos will be better. I enjoyed the win.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go broncos!

Anonymous said...

not fluke!

Harry said...

My husband came to bed telling me of all the trickery and something about a marriage proposal? At first I thought I was still asleep. Then I thought maybe he was actually watching "Wildcats" or something. But it was all true. OU sucks! Hoorah!

Kingfish said...

Your right, Stoops did a great job after the Oklahoma City Newspaper broke the story.

Would he done the same had they not?

Anonymous said...

"You're" right.