Thursday, January 18, 2007

Grand Wintry Mix hours away.

The parking lot was full at 3:30pm.




Line to get a cart






Line to check out took 20 minutes, it was less than I expected.





Lots of people. EDIT: I realize that this isn't a Wal Mart in Mexico City, but this is Lubbock. We have no concept of "line" here. There is always ample parking, no traffic, and a new freeway to cut the "downtown" commute from 10 minutes to 5. We got high speed internet and phones you can carry with you all day also. Damn Straight! I better quit telling you how great it is here, because my worst nightmare is all ya'll will move here and ruin my day, EVERYDAY. Stay away people.








Only about an hour, start to finish. I am not making chili. The fixins were gone. No firewood either so I am going to chop up my dresser if the power goes out. Maggie is glad she isn't in Koreatown. So am I.

Weatherfest 2 starts tomorrow on local TV. There is another storm on the way for Monday.

No comments: