Friday, January 12, 2007

Marketing genius.



People wear plastic bracelets that say, "What would Jesus do?", "Livestrong", and "Support the Troops", to name a few.

If I were to wear one, which is highly unlikely, mine would say,

"Jesus drives a time travel Delorean, or a phone booth if you prefer, and presumably already knows what we did and will do at the same time."

Still another would read,"Liveasgoodasyoucanforaslongasyoucanandtrynottofuckuptoomuch."

And my favorite would be, "I support the taxes that pay for the interest on the loans that were borrowed from me to support the troops."

In fact, I have now proclaimed myself marketing genius of the day. I am calling the plastic bracelet companies for bids.

Want one?

4 comments:

Kingfish said...

link doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

go to my website.
www.xanga.com/reformedliberal

Kingfish said...

RL,

This is right in my wheelhouse partner. You obviously screwed up when you offered this up. In collegiate debate competitions we use to call evidence like this by its nickname. "Shit in a washer." Its all scrubbed up, smells good, and looks good. But guess what it is? It is still SHIT!

I have come to the conclusion that:

1. you have nothing to offer
2. you will not allow yourself to think
3. there might be hope for you after all.

Let me suggest this. Re-read what you just wanted me to read and then answer these questions. Please use only the source to answer.

Is the federal debt decreasing or increasing?

What is the intention of its author?

What do you THINK it says?

Answer the questions.

Kingfish said...

One more thing, please inform your parents I will be sending them a tuition bill for this semester. I'm cheaper than Wayland, and more fun too.