Monday, January 01, 2007

Eight Hundred Eighty

We are heading to the USA in an hour or so. I will post pictures from the game and hopefully report on a win.

I am also hoping that "TSO" will be there and gives us a glimpse of the Insight Bowl trophy.

Never give up!

T-shirt fan sighting: I just went to get the paper and saw a local walking his dogs. One dog, a pit bull aptly named Diesel, was off his leash peeing everywhere. This man had on the cheesiest Dallas Cowboy parka, Longhorn National Champion hat, pajama bottoms, and a black t-shirt that said "Got Weed?". He had a lit cigarette dangling from his mouth that he never removed as he was screaming at Diesel to quote, "Diesel you bitch, get your ass over here I'm yeelin at you!" He might as well be Cousin Eddie incarnate. Thankfully, I do not have a picture. But I did find this on Al Gore's interweb.






I was thinking as I tried to contain my laughter of condescend, "It may be a new year, but it aint a new you, buddy." I wonder if he will get a Florida or Ohio State hat after Monday night?

No comments: