Thursday, July 27, 2006

Greed is good, beer is better.



I got convinced to start groveling for cash donations. It makes sense. But I will promise that not one cent will be spent on anything but hedonistic pleasures. Unless I lose my job or I get an oppurtunity to go to Asia. Just kidding mom..ehem. I have already recieved one complaint that my minumum donation for a beer is too high. Ten dollars is high for one beer but I drink on the metric system. I measure beer by liters. A liter of beer is usually in the $10 range. I can swing the tip. Thanks in advance.

I also whored out the right side of the blog page to a few items I enjoy, and if you buy them I do get a cut. I feel like such a pessimistic entreprenuer today. By the way, I'm hoping that some nice coed will buy the matador outfit and wear it to Tech games this fall. I am a man of vision.

Seriously, the money earned by this blog will be exclusively used for the purchase of tickets, alcohol, bad food, tailgating, and College Football pay per view on cable and dsl. I will in no way use this money to help hurricane refugees, starving children, or evangelical Christian outreach. I will endeavor, so far as my power lies, to spread the gospel of revelry, drunkeness, and the pageantry of College Sports. I swear on the voice of Kieth Jackson, that I will always be faithful!

Long Live the Matador!

1 comment:

rayfes said...

I receive some money from internet activities as well and only use it to buy kegs of beer so I fully endorse Kingfish's blog.