Saturday, July 22, 2006

To acquaintences that once were friends....

The equal friend; no grudge, no strife;
No charge of rule, nor governance;
Without disease, the healthful life;
The household of continuance;


Henry Howard-The means to attain a happy life




Same week, same place, and the same people is Reunion. It is not a reunion, it is the Reunion. It is the heightening of remembrence, and the joy of people with a shared past. It is the best of times. I cannot begin to share the fullness of my heart when I think of this time and place suspended in the memory of a hopeful youth, growing adult, and now. I am all of the those in my mind there. I was often out of my mind, so that explains the clarity.

My clarity comes in the least friendly emotions. Often these emotions are regret, torment, loss, and loneliness. This is the explanation. I'm done. My former friends are now acquaintances. Why go back and fake the untruth?

Open letter of explanation:

You couldn't possibly fathom the adventure and experience, so dont try and pretend. Vegas is your c'est la vie, and that in of itself is the essence of pathetic.

The "NEXT BIG THING".... One of my former friends, a Zygote, lamented this to me in an email recently claiming that I would miss the Reunion in favor of something or someone else. Like this is the sin of all sins. Pure douchebaggery I say! Please, when you put it like that how could I possibly miss it. I might as well attend out of shear guilt convicted from the pain of being an outcast. I'd rather be an outcast at this point than keep company with 'friends' that think its okay to label people as pedophile. Further more, who needs the others that stand by and say nothing in my absence for defense. And dont say you didn't and he didn't because we ALL know he did. He himself has now admitted to me that he has deliberately done so. Then he is such a moron. He doesn't apologize and says he doesn't need to because he doesn't think he did anything wrong.

The friend of my enemy is also my enemy. Rant over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sure as hell not going - but mostly because the tilt-a-whirl makes me throw up. And if I'm going to throw up, there better be wine involved. Down with Zygotes!