Sunday, July 23, 2006

Monday Morning dimeback

Lance Armstrong won his 7th Tour de France a year ago today.




The most impressive thing about his accomplishment is he got almost everyone to buy one of these.



I was thinking about his life in comparison to mine.

Lance has dated a rock star. I have dated women that throw rocks.

Lance has one ball and has three kids. I have two balls.

Lance won the Tour De France. I won the consolation JV bracket of the Olney Tennis tournament in 1988.

Lance has his own non-profit organization to fight cancer. I work for a non-profit organization that causes cancer.

Lance has almost no fat on his entire body. I have some fat on mine.

Truely, Lance is the epitome of the new American dream. I dont claim to care about the contraversy of his supposed blood doping. I dont believe he did it. They have zero proof. The man is a champion, enough said. It is too bad the world has to cast doubt on such a feat. Good luck to Lance, a true Texan, even if he is a T-shirt Longhorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lance has one ball.