Tuesday, July 25, 2006

If I were King.

No more Sex in the City....That show ruined two generations of women. Dont get me wrong, it was very entertaining yet somehow many women think that show is a pattern for behavior in life. Sorry sweetie, its a fucking TV show. I dug the A-Team, but I aint getting on no plane to fight drug lords. Maybe you should rethink the overspending whore lifestyle. Its probably going to look great at retirment age.

Second, no more metrosexuality, man bags, or makeover shows. You may think I am homophobic, but actually I'm not. I dont really associate with anybody that is homosexual, at least I dont think that they are. I am just sick of that lifestyle being crammed down on me to make me think it is acceptable. It's not for me and that is my choice. I'm not going to apologize for not actively seeking out and becoming one with the gay community. Just because somebody doesn't choose to accept that lifestyle doesn't make them wrong. Besides, its gay!

Tattoos are stupid. It's an opinion. I'm glad we live in a country where we can put a battleship and a barbed wire on our torso. Big deal. I always thought that the anti-thesis of Anglo-Saxon Judeo Christian ethic was the motorcycle Narcarnie with a 400 pound gilrfriend, 4 kids and a nice tattoo. Good luck with that. Freebird!

I am also sick of the neo-con yuppies Blackberry kung fu grip assclowns. I think its wonderful we can now discuss, with the entire office hearing the one-sided bluetoothed version, what's for dinner tonight in stereo surround. Please, please, please just stop. Pick up the regular ass phone and have that conversation IN PRIVATE!

Sports talk guys. Believe me I was one of the original listeners during the explosion of sports talk in the mid to late 90's. But this shit has to stop. They are just making stuff up now. The NFL runs from August to January. Let's hear about it during those months. Hey, I know its not the radio stations fault. They are playing what the zygotes want to listen to. So again its the assclown unlettered zygote idiot that is dictating the medium. Jeez, cant you guys regrow a brain cell between penis enhancing and balding cream commercials?

AND finally, I would have a playoff to decide the college football National Championship.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

LOL...you're a hoot! I love the bit about Sex and The City...