Monday, October 16, 2006

2 year terms for Aggie governors!











Chris Bell is going to get my vote. It is not because he is a Democrat or not a Republican. It is because I think he can do a good job. I also think that Rylander hypen tough Grandma can get it done. Too bad neither one of them has a prayer of winning. You may recall I wrote an Article 10 months ago endorsing Kinky Friedman. Since then, most of the toxic chemicals have processed out of my body from smoking.

No matter the outcome of the race. This is what I want.

First, the absurd and offensive.


1. I want all the Yankees and Californians pay a cover charge (except Kinky) to live in Texas. I shouldn't have to explain this to any natives.

2. I want the Rangers to get some damn pitching.

3. Pass a law that the Dallas Cowboys be at least owned by someone that was born in Dallas.

4. Make it illegal for anymore gay Cowboy movies to be made. However, gay Cowgirls may not be so bad.

5. Stop the Aggies from grabbing their privates on national television during football games.

6. Recognize San Antonio as the Capital of Mexico.

7. No more taxes on BEER!

8. Aggie governors get a 2 year term, everybody else gets 4.

Now for the fair and absurd,


1. Redistribute the PUF fund to ALL state funded schools. The liberal Orangebloods talk about equality and fairness until it effects that good ole West Texas oil money pipeline. Hypocrites.

2. Start teaching children how to think, work, and flourish in the world instead of passing some damn test that proves none of the above is being accomplished.

3. Pay our Teachers more and and release our football coaches from teaching.

4. Make Texas Independence Day a real Holiday, so we can have fireworks, beer, and brisket in decent weather! It is March 2nd for those that don't know.

I can think of more but you get the gist. Having lived in other states recently, I can say that it is far better to be living here than anywhere else.

Viva Terlingua!

No comments: