Thursday, October 26, 2006

Label me? No label you!




That ought to make you happy, you made the front!


reformedliberal said...

i didn't know liberals even knew there was a second amendment!

10:52 PM

Kingfish
Kingfish said...

I am far from what you think liberal is, and a proud gun owner. I call em like i see em. I noticed on your blog you were pointing out the errors of Democrats. But are always quick to defend the errors of the Republicans. That ideological entrenchment of thought is a bit dangerous, and a bit hypocritical. I just dont trust the current government nor either side of the aisle for that matter. The Libertarians are unelectable and basically disenfranchised. There really is no alternative for what a free thinker ought to choose. The Republic is, to use a clique, a joke. The joke is that 95% of the electorate buy that they have a voice and it matters who you vote for. The Dem's could win the Congress in two weeks and we will still have the same total shit we have now. It will just smell different. I know by dogmatic standards you would label me as crazy. Maybe. But you and your ilk lack the courage to really call crime a crime and a dishonest system evil. You just want to point out you are the lesser of those two. I will never trust them or you. I mean no you ill will, I just don't think you understand who or what you are attacking and labeling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right.
i like the 'call em like i see em' person. i do not like the 'bash em cause it is in style' person. that's what you seemed to be. actually, i'm not 'quick to defend republicans' (if you read my history). instead i give it all quite a bit of thought.
by the way, the 2nd amendment was not an attack, just having fun.
the other 'liberal' rants are obviously not about you. i hope they are enlightening for you.
i think my Al Gore/environmental postings are the best.

Anonymous said...

...afterall, the purpose of my blogsite is "why i'm not a liberal anymore".

Anonymous said...

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ReformedLiberal&nextdate=11%2f29%2f2005+23%3a59%3a59.999

Anonymous said...

and http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ReformedLiberal&nextdate=11%2f30%2f2005+23%3a59%3a59.999