Thursday, October 05, 2006

October review of books that I haven't read.



Hey kids, in case you haven't heard Bob Woodward says the War in Iraq isn't going well. I'm sure this book will stay on the bestseller list for months. My recommendaation is dont read it unless you buy it from me.



This book has a clever title and will probably describe how the War in Iraq is going. I hear it isn't going very well. It will probably say that Cheney and Bush are bad. I will not read this one either because I am busy washing my hair that day.



The editorial description reads,

In this fascinating book, Gary Renard and his Ascended Master Teachers, Arten and Pursah, teach you how to integrate advanced spiritual principles into your everyday life. Doing so leads beyond theory to an experience of the Divine and the undoing of the ego. Your progress will be accelerated to such a degree that, with continued practice, you can’t help but stop the need to reincarnate . . . once and for all.




Dear Christians and not you terrorists, poor people, or Mexicans taking our jobs,

Actaully this book takes jabs, uppercuts, and verbal roundhouse kicks to the Christian sternum. I will not waste my time with this one either, I watch the Daily Show.






The arguments are as hallow as a Wrestling script. Enjoy.

No comments: