Friday, December 23, 2005

I totarry freakin rure up in this mutha!





Aw yes! Its that time of year. Happy Ramahanakwazamas and FESTIVUS! My Festivus bash is tonight kids. If you didn't get invited, too bad. Grievences will be aired and strength will be tested.

BTW, if you show up and didn't answer the evite...your GHEY!

In all honesty, I have no clue how to do a Festivus, so were going to wing it. If we have a good time that will be the Festivus miracle. So whilst all you losers with families and what not are sittin around rubbin out Grandma's bunions.....think about us having real fun insulting each other.

West SIIIDE White BOYZ BEYOTCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if we are not going to attend...where shall we air the grievances. Here on the blog for all to see? And how will you air grievances to the folks not attending the party? To keep the true meaning of Festivus alive...you must air the major grievances in public. That is the Festivus Spirit.

Kingfish said...

Gypsy,

Who cares about the damn spirit, its my party and if I want to call the cops on my own show, I will....ya dig?