Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Kingfish Cracker Ass Stew






It's 47 below zero or something outside so I thought that since I couldn't get into work today, I would make some smacklins. Its called Cracker ass stew because this guy at the grocery store called me a, "Cracker Ass" because I evidently, "stole his parking spot." Of course I didn't let that one go and asked him, "I dont see a Welfare Parking sign..SIR." I almost gave him the double snap for effect. No response from said minority. I love the ghetto grocery.

Okay so here's the dealio:

1. you must chop up some garlic and let it cook in the pot in a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. add the 2lbs of sirlion beef, and dont go cheap cracker ass and get pork cause de pork be filthy.
3. Then season wiff chili powder, sea salt, ground pepper. Turn up da heat, if you paid you bill dat is.
4. Add some fresh chopped onion whilst dat meat is cooking down.
5. ALCOHOL! add some Syrah/Shiraz wine. not much. Half a glass will work.
6. DUMP time...2 cans of Rotel original and 3 cans of Veg-all!
7. Cook it medium heat until is bubbly then turn it down to simmer fo 20 minutes.

Stay warm and watch out for welfare parking.

1 comment:

Helmut said...

could only be better if you added some ham hocks to it! Ohhh yeah!