Monday, December 19, 2005

Things that make you go hmmm.



No its not an expose on the C&C Music factory. But have you ever noticed how the current dictator looks like Charlie Chaplin as president, or the other way around i mean.



Roy Clark is probably making more cash and working less by hawking all the old episodes of one the best variety shows ever.


Speaking of Hee Haw, there was an old song on that show that I think fits here appropriately.

Gloom, despair and agony on me
Deep dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all
Gloom despair and agony on me


I dont know about your grandparents, but mine wouldn't be too happy about this spy business.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure they weren't thrilled about the japanese internment camps either.

Kingfish said...

Probably liked them during the war just fine. Better than them being in a Japanese camp.

Anonymous said...

so it's okay for presidents to take steps to protect national security during a war?

Kingfish said...

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

I agree with Ben Franklin here.

Anonymous said...

so your grandparents are wrong... unless it is wartime?

Kingfish said...

I dont think my grandparents were aware or for that matter in charge Patrick. Are you trying to have an argument here? Why would it matter if they were or weren't? If you have an argument then state it otherwise STFU.

Helmut said...

Anonymous posts are for losers.

Anonymous said...

This is Patrick. If you'll notice I put my name on my posts.
But I do agree with my anonymous friend here...
why no complaints about FDR, or Carter, or Clinton and their privacy invasions?

-P

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the author was bent on satire and levity, perhaps an inquiry into those prez's is verbose an unintended? Funny pics.

tyrone