Saturday, December 03, 2005

My Governor is a Jewish Cowboy!




Dearest Matadors,

Here my plea! The vast, glorious, and great State of Texas needs your attention! The day draws near when you, the citizen, is required to make yourself an instrument of democracy!

I call you not to vote, sign a petition, or speak on behalf of the candidate I endorse. Instead, I ask that you simply take the time to educate yourself, register to vote, and vote your mind.

But while your thinking....consider this.

The Aggies cant win a football game, much less a lead a state when it faces an education crisis!. Gov.Goodhair has never been a big fan of anything Llano Estacado and I dont he will do anything but talk the talk in the interim.

Consider this, if we help Kinky get on the ballot, we confirm that not only is democracy alive in the Lone Star State, but we confirm the greatness of the American Dream.

The bottom line is, no matter what happens, the voters and citizens of Texas need to let these politicians, lobbyists, and shysters, know exactly who and what runs this state. TEXANS run this state!

Its time we quit being Republicans and Democrats, or Liberals and Conservatives..etc, etc. Its time that we start being real Texans that do, say, and live the right thing.

Let's help the Jewish Cowboy!

KINKY.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time will be the ulitmate judge of the campaign. I saw Friedman here in Austin and it is difficult to take him seriously. Looks like nothing more than a gimmicky PR stunt designed to sell more books and CDs. Friedman has yet to come out with any seriously policy discussions and just says the same old wise-cracks stop after stop. That gets old really quickly and if he intends to be a true independent candidate and he owes it to the people of this state to formulate results to the states needs and show the people why he should be governor. Otherwise our Jewish Cowboy is all hat and no cattle, and nothing more than a punch-line.

Kingfish said...

Rums..I actually agree with that. My rant is really more of a desire to see a viable third party candidate. Since, Kinky is the first one, I jumped the gun without really exploring how he stood on issues. On his website I guess...but I digress...there are two things he can do well, endorse hot sauce and tell a joke. As you said, time will tell if dis dude has got the shizzle.